Wednesday, April 1, 2009

[Assignmbet 5] The Day Off

.......... I do many things on my day off. When I leave from work, I like to play the cello. Nowadays, I play a minuet composed by Bach. It usually takes 1 or 2 hours to practice. I also like taking walks with my dog “Eunbi”. She really likes to go out with me and we walk along the Yang Jae River. I like that place very much, because I can see raccoons sometimes. I also like to go to Korea University. It has a beautiful campus. I like to hang around with friends and talk with them and sit on the grass in front of the Main Building. As you can see, I do various things when I have a day off.

2 comments:

Jiseon said...

Wow! I didn't know you play cello! How long have you learn? I heard there is cello 동아리 in our company. Are you a member of it?

Kim said...

Hello Bo Kyung.

I remember the days when I was young(er) and single. I too enjoyed going for walks and picnics, but I'm too busy these days. There's always something else to do. Enjoy your time now!!